Business Healthcare Recruiter- We Are Hiring Again! : )
Position: Business Healthcare Recruiter
Location: Dallas, TX
Compensation: Base + Commission+ Bonus
Start Date: ASAP
Having just passed our fourth anniversary, we have a committed team with decades of staffing experience, solid financial resources and an achievable plan for success. We have reached a sales level in our Contract Healthcare division where our available openings are consistently supporting the need for a full time recruiter! With a focus on solutions that revolve around client/candidate specific needs our quality searches produce lasting results. Our goal is to produce a positive hiring experience that quickly eliminates the competition and attracts qualified candidate and company referrals. If you can relate to the following statements, we would really love to talk to you about joining our team.
- I want to work in an exciting and fast paced environment.
- I want to learn the business of staffing and employment through direct training and mentoring from the company executives.
- I enjoy networking and understand the importance of candidate and company referrals in my long term success.
- I want to work with a company that has a success proven business system.
- I have the flexibility to meet the time commitment that a growing company requires.
- I do require substantial infrastructure and processes in order to succeed at my job.
- I am not afraid to state my opinion and share ideas for business process improvement and company success!
- I build great rapport with people.
- I want to have more control over my earning and advancement potential.
- Although I understand I am individually accountable for achieving my goals, I would prefer to work in a team environment where we overcome obstacles and celebrate success together!
- I want to be part of a company that uses state of the art branding tools such as face book, twitter and YouTube.
- I like wearing multiple hats and am willing to pitch in and do what it takes to get the job done.
Job Description: Internal recruiting position specializing in the Business Healthcare.
Meet or exceed monthly quota
Follow prioritization model for time management.
Attend all required training, sales, and recruiting functions.
Increase candidate funnel by developing lead and referral groups.
Follow a proven business system which produces successful results.
Requirements -- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
Approach work with a sense of urgency
Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
A strong competitive attitude, self motivated, smart, exceptional work ethic, outgoing
Ability to manage time well and be organized
Preferred but not required Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
Contact: Alexandra Heinz Alexandra@dgs-jobs.com 972-733-3190 ext. 106
Dynamic Global Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, veteran status, national origin, citizenship, age or disability.