Medical Cash Poster With Fast Growing Pain Management Lab
Fast growing pain management laboratory in Dallas is in immediate need of 6 Medical Cash Posters. The ideal candidate will possess at least 2 years of experience in posting and managing account payments in the medical field.
Medical Center Cash Posting Associates are responsible for:
- Daily Bank Deposit(s)
- Payment Posting
- Data Adjustments to Patient Accounts
- Processing Electronic Remittances
- Posting all miscellaneous cash receipts onto general ledger accounts
- Posts all payments and adjustments to the specified patient account in accordance with the current policy and procedure.
- Reviews scanned documentation to identify contractual amounts, denials or payment adjustments that require posting to patient accounts.
- Provides reports as required by Management and Accounting as requested.
- Works to identify the appropriate account for unidentified cash and ensures that all such cash is posted or that a refund is requested within the currently established timelines.
- Reports any amounts that have been deposited to the incorrect bank account to the supervisor and to the Accounting Department upon discovery.
- Assists in the research and correction of posting errors
- Posts patient account adjustments:
- Ensures that proper signatory approval is on source documents.
- Posts adjustments from Billers and Business Offices Representatives as requested.
- Posts PPO adjustments from check copies when necessary.
- Processes electronic remittances and balances to wire transfer as appropriate.
- Transfers charges on patient accounts as instructed.
- Maintains unapplied cash.
- Posts collection agency remittance monthly.
- Posts late charges/credits as appropriate.
- Processes returned checks and late fees to patient accounts.
- Assists with processing and posting inter-organizational refunds.
- Establish and maintain proficient level of system knowledge
- Completes tasks and assignments in a timely manner. Utilizes time in a constructive manner. Able to act independently when necessary.
- Utilizes supplies and resources of the organization in a cost-effective manner.
- Documents repetitive issues for corrective action.
- Maintains follow-up procedures and working relationships with area responsible for the information, including; Medical Records Department, Patient Access, and/or physicians.
- Documents activity in an accurate and timely manner on the patient’s account.
- Maintains proficiency and level of knowledge with all systems required for task completion.
- Ensures compliance with all state and federal billing regulations and reports any suspected compliance issues to your respective Manager/Supervisor and Education/QA Manager.
- Works with supervision, management and the patient accounting staff to improve processes, increase accuracy, create efficiencies and achieve the overall goals of the department.
- As requested, participates in general or special assignments.
- Attends required training. Completes on-line training as assigned.
- Email Resume to: email@example.com
- Apply Directly by clicking: Apply NOW!
Dynamic Global Staffing™
is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy to abide by all federal, state and local laws including but not limited to those prohibiting discrimination based solely on a person’s race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, age, military status or status as disabled veteran, genetic information or any other protected status except where a reasonable, bonafide